MPE 2013+ Workshop on Education for the Planet Earth of Tomorrow
September 30 - October 2, 2015
NIMBioS, University of Tennessee
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Carlos Castillo-Chavez, Arizona State University, ccchavez at asu.edu
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dmac.rutgers.edu
- Eugene Fiorini, DIMACS, Rutgers University, gfiorini at dmac.rutgers.edu
- Holly Gaff, Old Dominion University, hgaff at odu.edu
- Suzanne Lenhart, NIMBioS, University of Tennessee, lenhart at math.utk.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dmac.rutgers.edu
- Kelly Sturner, NIMBioS, University of Tennessee, ksturner at nimbios.org
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. Attendance
is by invitation. If you would like to apply to participate, please go
TO ATTEND to apply. There are a limited number of spaces
available. At the same website, you may also apply for (partial)
You may also go to APPLICATION TO CONTRIBUTE A PAPER if you would like to do so.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 19, 2015.